Twelve Step Program for Big Book Sponsorship
Hear renowned addiction speaker, Chris Raymer talk about the solution, not the problem.
Recorded June 25, 2005, All Addictions Anonymous Conference, Toronto, ON
Download this mp3
- We admitted we were powerless over our addictions - that our lives had become unmanageable. Take this self-assessment test and find out!
- Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
- Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
- Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves. Download Step 4 guide and worksheets.
- Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
- Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
- Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
- Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all. Download Steps 8 and 9 guide and worksheets.
- Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
- Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it. Download our daily program of action guide and worksheets (Steps 10 and 11).
- Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
- Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to addicts, and to practice these principles in all our affairs. Download this FREE 12 Step workbook that guides the newcomer through all 12 steps.