The tremendous fact for every one of us (alcoholics, addicts) is that we have discovered a common solution. We have a way out on which we can absolutely agree, and upon which we can join in brotherly and harmonious action. This is the great news this book carries to those who suffer from alcoholism or addiction. (pg. 17 A.A. 4th Edition)
Our one primary purpose: to work the steps and teach others how to work the steps. We connect suffering addicts to recovered addicts who guide the newcomers through a personalized one on one study of the original, undiluted 12 step program described in the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Toronto, ON – Learn “How It Works” – Last Sunday of Every Month – Take all 12 steps in this 4 hour workshop!
- Back to Basics Meetings: Wally P. teaches us how to take all 12 steps in four one-hour sessions!
- World Directory of Primary Purpose Groups (Big Book Study) for A.A.
- List of Big Book Step Study (BBSS) Groups in the United States — Hyannis Format Meeting Schedule
- Drug Addicts Anonymous (DAA)
- Cocaine Anonymous
- All Addictions Anonymous